Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ok, so my first real music related post on here, well, regarding my own music anyway.

The stuff I am involved with as a drummer:

SERVITOR  - Ritualistic black/death metal. Praise Holy Death.
SYMPTOM - Crushing death/doom metal masterminded by Jt Gilmore from Portland's SHROUD OF THE HERETIC. I will be on all new releases, old stuff was with programmed drums. Currently working on an EP.
Møllehøj -raw black metal alongside J. Christensen (Sadhaka, Megaton Leviathan), I will be on the forthcoming full length. European tour in the early planning stages.
CALOCAERUS
VOID MANIFEST - Filthy death metal desecration alongside J. Friday from Portland's own Ritual Necromancy.

Everything else:
Omens - gloomy post-punk/goth - debut EP "Forgetting How to Fall" out soon on Murder/Suicide Incidents COCTEAU TWINS CULT ETERNAL.

NOCTIS - formed in 2005, this project, in all its incarnations, has been more or less my life's work up until this point, and is currently on hold until ideas gestate, and the call to once again manifest this beast is heard.

Most projects can be listened to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment